The Scott Family

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Salem pond and the donkeys!

I took Gabi to Salem Fish Day last month, I thought it would be fun since so many people from work were there volunteering and I thought we could maybe meet some knew DS Friends... Well we got there too late and most people had gone so We took a few pics and went home! Later that evening we decided to explore a little more so we went on a walk to the park and to see the farm animals up the street from us.
Gabi loves being independent! She took off from me and tripped, first scrapped knee of the summer!
The donkeys were adorable but Gabi wasn't too impressed! she wanted nothing to do with them!
The next week we decided to take a picnic back to Salem Pond so Gio could fish and Gabi could play in the park .I think i walked around the entire park about 10 times! This Girl has so much energy!
I let her really play in the dirt, she even had a few mouth fulls! I thought it was funny... Gio made me clean her up and keep her out of the dirt! He's slightly more paranoid than me!
After chasing her around I was hot and tired and wanted to just relax on the grass so I locked Gabi up in the stroller, She found a way to sneak my Diet Pepsi and was pretty content until I took it away! She Loves my Drinks! she is a sneaky little monkey!
She thinks its so funny to play peek a boo with the stroller canopy, it makes me smile!
I don't know what I'd do without her! she keeps me on my toes!
a few days later we went on a bike ride because Gio was dying to take Gabi to she the donkeys and was mad that I had taken her without him! She did much better this time and loved feeding them! So Far summer had been busy and is going way to fast! I'm trying to catch up from the last month so the next few posts may be slightly out of order, and slightly random!

0 comments: