Gio went to Costa Mesa California a few weeks ago for work, we missed him a lot!
The morning he left Gabi was extremely cuddly with him and wouldn't stop kissing him. She totally understood that he was going to be gone it was so sweet!
Gio said that he would put us both in his suitcase so we could come along to, Gabi was cool with it, I would be too claustrophobic! ha ha
Right before we left to take him to the airport, I was taking lots of pictures because I told him that what if they were our last together, he thought that was morbid and a little unsettling right before he boarded a plane... he is probably right!
Gabi got to have a sleep over at Grandmas because i had to work that night late and early the next morning.
She was pretty excited to use her Minnie mouse suitcase for the first time! She played hard at grandmas and didn't get to bed until 11pm! she knocked right out!
Of course the first thing she did when she woke up was was Mickey Mouse Clubhouse! Her FAVORITE!
![]() |
Being home alone was the weirdest feeling ever, even though it was late and everyone would have been in bed anyway, there was an eeary silence that I didn't like and I couldn't sleep forever!
When we finally picked up Gio, Gabi was so happy! she couldn't leave him alone!
At dinner on the way home they sang and danced together and gave each other lots of loves it was so sweet!
this is the two of them wrestling and playing when we got home! she got super hyper and couldn't get enough of him! SHE LOVES HER DADDY! and so do I! We are so glad that he made it home safe and sound and my morbid thoughts didn't come true!















0 comments:
Post a Comment