We started out Mothers Day with Gio's side of the Family, His mom took us out for breakfast and we were able to spend time with her and Gios sister Ischia and her little boy Dominic. Gabi and Dominic are so cute together and are such good friends. He is very protective of Gabi already which is super cute! I hope that they will be good influences on each other as they get older, but I have a feeling they may cause some trouble! I'm Very grateful for all that Martha (my Mother-in-law) does for me and my family. She is an amazing grandma and would give the shirt off her back to her children. She often does way too much and sacrifices her own needs for us. She has helped us so much with the salon and watches Gabi almost every weekend (her only days off) while Gio and I are at work. I think that we take her for grantide to much and we defiantly need to show her more love and appreciation! she is very selfless and very hard working and we love her a lot!
After Breakfast we headed home to get in a nap before we met up with my side of the family for a picnic in the park. The food was plentiful as usual and the company was great like always!
My mom is my best friend! I love her with all my heart and I love watching her be a grandma to Gabi! She is also very loving and selfless when it comes to her kids and would do anything for us! She is a great example of the kind of mom I strive to be. Gabi adores her and they have a very close bond! I am so grateful to have such a wonderful mother who I know loves me. I love how close we are and that she is someone I love to be around! She raised 5 kids and she did a dang good job at it!
Playing in the park! Feeding the ducks, playing soccer with dad, and swings! It doesn't get much better than that!
I can not explain the Love I have for this little Girl! I honestly feel like the luckiest mother in the world to be blessed with such a happy, sassy, funny little girl! She is so smart and her sense of humor will keep me laughing till the day I die! She is a little tease! Nothing makes me feel better than her little arms wrapped around my neck and her big juicy lips kissing me! I am honored to be her mother and I will continue to do my very best to teach her all that she needs to know in this life. ( although I think she teaches me much more!) Being a Mom is the only Job Ive ever wanted to do and it is by far the most fulfilling thing I have ever done, I can't wait to continue to watch my family grow and progress and bring me more joy than anything in the world!











0 comments:
Post a Comment