The Scott Family

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Fathers Day 2012!

I am so lucky to have great dads in my life! Gio is truly one of the most loving and caring dads I know. The way he loves Gabi is one of the most attractive things about him! They have the best bond with each other and as a mother that is one of the greatest gifts I could ever ask for! I cant imagine not having support and love from my husband and Gabi not having the best dad because she deserves nothing less. I'm so grateful that I have both! Gio knows the importance of being a good dad and being there, He didn't always have that himself so I'm so glad that he saw the difference it makes and chose to be the best he can be for his family.
We started our fathers day out with Gio's family. We went to breakfast at Denny's and spend some good time together. Gabi and Dominic are always the center of attention because they are just too cute together.  

Playing the arcades!
Gio's dad has come a long way in his life. He didn't have the easiest childhood and I think that he has struggled with that his whole life. When I first met Gio he wasn't even speaking to his dad, now they have grown much closer and have blossomed a great relationship. The two of them are a lot alike in many ways, some good some bad! ha ha! I love tomas' sense of humor, he always makes me laugh and I love watching him be a grandpa! Gabi has him wrapped around her fingers and there is such a soft sensitive side that comes out of him when she is around. He has become Gios go to handy man whenever he needs help at the salon with a project or help with his car his dad is always there to help out. I love that he has become someone Gio can go to and I love that they have become such good friends. I think it is one of the most important relationships a person can have.
That afternoon we headed to my sisters for a BBQ with my side of the family, We had such a great time! Gabi Loves being with her cousins and exploring new places!
My poor dad was sick that day and had a double eye infection so the glasses where there as protection in case it was contagious! also they were super red and swollen, poor guy!
As you can tell from the pictures My dad is the Sweetest man ever! He LOVES his family and we are his number one priority! I have never not felt love from him. I am a daddy's girl for sure! We are alot alike in how we like things done! I am proud to be like my dad because he is truly the best man I know! I hold Gio to a very high standard because I have watched my dad take care of my mom and his family our whole life. If we struggled I sure never felt it because we never did without anything. They taught us to be independent and to work hard and it had paid off. Gabi ADORES Grandpa! I think she loves his kisses because his mustache tickles her! I see my dad light up when Gabi is around and I love seeing him be a grandpa to her. He is one of the hardest working unselfish people I have ever met and i am so blessed to call him my dad! When I picture what our heavenly father is like, I picture my dad! He is amazing!

Gabi loves playing with Adri! She is such a good cousin! I know Gabi is always safe when she is around! Adri helped Gabi play the piano, such cute girls!

Gabi loved playing out in the backyard! Made me a little jealous of Shyann's house, Gabi needs a backyard!
My two Monkeys! Thank you Gio for helping me bring our precious little girl into this world and being there every step of the way! You are such a great husband and an amazing father. Gabi is so blessed to have you in her life! If more children are to be in our future I know they will have the same love and tenderness. I love you with all my heart!  I hope you had a great fathers day!



0 comments: