Two weeks ago I went to St. George with my Mom and Sisters, except Rachel who is in Denver :( We did ALOT of shopping, we went to Thriller, and we also did the SAVE-A-SISTER breast cancer 5k run (or walk for me!) it was a great cause and we had a lot of fun doing it. I can't wait until out next girls weekend!
I love my Mom and Sisters!
Thriller With the Girls!
Me and Britt!

This Zonbie was really creepy and he loved Brittany!
Scary!
This was just before our Race!
Brittany, My Mom , and I went to High School Musical 3 while we were there,
it was really cute but I forget how annoying little girls can be!

Brittany took a picture looking out the back of the car it was really full after all that shopping!
This is in front of Tai Pan










0 comments:
Post a Comment