

This is Our Christmas tree this year! I have been begging Gio for a few weeks to let me put it up and he said i had to wait until Thanksgiving. I couldn't!!! We were watching TV on Sunday evening and I felt really lazy, I wanted to do something productive but the only thing I could think of was to clean my disaster of a house. I really was not motivated to do that so instead I made a bigger mess and ripped out all my Christmas decorations! I was up until 2 in the morning decorating the tree! Although Gio wanted me to wait another week he decided to be supportive and force himself to stay awake while he watched me fuss with the tree! I would have prefered his support in helping me clean up the mess but oh well! He thinks that I'm a little crazy wanting to decorate so soon but it gets you in that holiday mood! Plus I don't ever remember a Thanksgiving at my house without the christmas tree up, So as my Mother would put it, "That's how I was raised!" Christmas to me is the best part of the year, it is the season of giving and it's when our family is the closest! You can't get better than that. (I also get 10 days off this year! I can't wait...no work woohoo!)
August 2012
13 years ago





2 comments:
i just read your other post...and good for you for going back to school! you definitely won't regret it!
Your tree is cute! your so much like your mama! =)
I always put the tree up the day after thanksgiving, but I can't wait...it's one of the best parts of Christmas!
I am so jealous of your tree! It is beautiful and perfect.
Post a Comment