So Gio and I decided to have his family over for Sunday dinner. Gio cleaned the whole house and helped me do the dishes... that took some persuasion!! He made chile verde one of his favorite Mexican dishes. Dinner went really well we all pulled up a TV tray since I dont have a kitchen table! And watched a movie while we ate...Typical Scott dinner in front of the television with little conversation. After dinner I cleaned up and Martha did the dishes this time! That was so nice! When they got ready to leave Martha said, " so do you have an announcement for us?" I said "No, are we supposed to have an announcement?" Then she said, "We'll I thought you invited us all over for dinner to tell us something!" I immediatly knew what she was talking about so I said, "Sorry to disappoint you we just thought it would be nice to have you over for dinner." She looked at Tomas and Ischia and then back at me and said, " So your not pregnant?" Gio and I bursted out laughing. She was so set on us telling her that we were pregnant she could hardly stand it. She was so upset when she left. I guess Gio and I arent enough to just come to dinner! We laughed pretty hard about it! No I'm not pregnant and I wouldn't just invite my in-laws to dinner to announce anything! Sorry to disappoint!
August 2012
13 years ago





2 comments:
That is a hiliarous! If I found you were pregnant from a blog, by the way, I would not be happy Sherron! So you better call us as soon as you know! ha
Sherron I love that you have a blog. I will have to invite you on ours. I agree the blogging world was a tad bit confusing at first. I actually stick to the basics because I don't have time to make ours too fancy and cute.
heather Ericson
Post a Comment