The Scott Family

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Our 1st Anniversary!

I can't believe that our 1st year of marriage has come and gone already! We made it through what everyone says is the hardest so I can't wait to see what is ahead of us in the future!


We Went to Tucanos for out Anniversary Dinner. Gio had to teach night school that night so while he was gone I decided to get dressed up a little fancier than normal! I knew that would make him happy because I would much rather be in my tee-shirt and jeans!



Smooch!




Bite!




Eskimo Kisses!!




Gio's new Hoodie!


Gio was so excited about is new ties he bought while we were in SLC. I think it's funny because for the first 3 years we dated we got in fights about him wearing ties to church and now he wears them almost everyday... go figure!


Me Showing off me new shoes, shirt, and jacket we bought at the outlet stores in Park City!




Gio suprised me for our anniversary and took me to Park City overnight. He thought it would be romantic to walk the streets and look in all the shops because it was something we had never done. We checked in and went down to Main Street for dinner. After dinner we started our trek up and down the street. To our suprise NOTHING was open (except the bar and a couple of clubs!) Who knew that Park City shut down at 7pm! We decided to explore other parts of town we went over to the outlets and were able to go into 3 stores before they too closed. Gio was getting a little annoyed because his romantic night wasn't going as planned! I thought it was funny. We eventually came across a movie theater, surely they would have a movie playing it was only 9pm. We checked the times and low and behold, 7:30 was the last showing! Cold Stone was right next to the theater and they were actually open so we stopped in got ice cream and went back to our room. We ended up paying $12 to rent a movie and watch it in bed! The next day we went back to the shops and went to downtown SLC to a movie and dinner. Even though it wasn't as Gio planned we laughed alot and had an awesome weekend together! I love him so much!!!











2 comments:

Ryan and Rachel said...

Happy Anniversary!!! It looks and sounds like you had a lot of fun. Me and Rachel had the same problem when we went up there. Rachel said she likes your shoes and Gio's tie.

Robinsons said...

I didn't even know you guys went up there-how fun. Like you want to shop for your anniversary anyway. Movie in the bedroom is a lot more romantic Gio! :) Congrats! Now it's time to start having kids. :)