The Scott Family

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday, November 14, 2008

Reserve Your Experiance Today!!!


Come To Our Salon!!!

Located at:
274 West Center St
Provo, Ut 84601
(801) 471-2117

Gio and I opened a hair salon about 18 months ago. It's a Paul Mitchell Focus Salon. It is very edgy and modern so both Men and Women feel really comfortable here! Gio is very picky about making things universal. Since he is the one running the business he made sure it would be a place he would feel comfortable working all day. Gio loves his career and is very passionate about what he does. He keeps himself well educated and loves learning new techniques. If you want to check out the salon you can click on the logo to the side or go to our website www.gianniinternational.com and take a virtual tour, check out phot shoots, and also look at pricing!

3 comments:

Smith Family said...

That is so awesome! I am so glad you found my blog! It's great to hear from you.

Smith Family said...

I forgot to say that I miss you She77on! ;-)

Melissa said...

hey lady! you guys are so happy and cute together! congrats on the one year anniversary! that weekend sounded fun!
kids are the best, i tell you. ;)