Gabi had a sleepover this weekend with Grandma and Grandpa Hreinson. Gio left for Las Vegas early Saturday morning and I had to work so it worked out better to just have her stay over. I think she enjoyed herself and I know Grandma, Grandpa, Brittany and Dakotah did thats for sure! These are just a few pictures that they sent to me while I was working!
Gabi found the treat basket!
This was right before bed, having a little snack but clearly pretty tired!
Good Morning Kisses to Mom!
Look how big she looks! not only the toddler PJs but shes so smart trying to get those smarties opened!
First time in the grass... she kept lifting her legs you could tell is was tickling her!
I'm a "big girl" Grandpa!
She had such a good time with Grandpa outside!
Grandpa took her for a walk and took her on the swings at the park by there house! Such a good grandpa!
Thanks for all the fun Grandpa and Grandma!!! Im sure she had plenty of treats, giggles, and more than enough attention! But thats what grandparents are for right!





0 comments:
Post a Comment