The Scott Family

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Bubbles!

Gabi has been loving Bubbles lately! she picked up the concept of popping them pretty quickly and gets really excited when they pop. She also gets very impatient when we don't blow them fast enough!



How Cute is that Face! I want to squeeze her cheeks and kiss her big lips all the time!



I think she was on her tippy toes for this one! Trying so hard to reach the ones up high!


This is one of my Favorites because she got brave enough to start reaching with both hands! She rested against the couch a couple of times but for the most part she was standing all by herself! The only time she fell over was when she was reaching so high and arch back to far to pop the ones that went over her head that she tipped over. but she got right back up and didn't let it bother her.


I think we will continue to do for the great Physical Therapy she gets from it! The reaching, the balance, and the muscle strength she is building is awesome! Practice makes perfect and the more confident she gets the faster she will want to walk!


I love this little girl more and more everyday! There is nothing I would change about her and its like Christmas morning every day when I see her smiling face! I seriously have an obsession with her, a bit of an addiction to say the least! But how can you not, just look at her! I have said it before and I will say it many times again....          I AM ONE LUCKY MOMMA!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is soooo rockin that mohawk! I love it!! Miss u guys!