What can I say... I really do have the best Dad ever! We have always had such a strong relationship and our personalities fit so well together that their have been very few if any times that I have been upset with him or have disagreed with him. We are both very much level headed and lets be honest, we are rarely ever wrong! ;) He has taught me so much about hard work, and most of all what I want as a husband and father for my children. I didn't realize how much Gio is like my dad until I married him... but in alot of ways he is very very different. Gio is such a great dad, which I always knew he would be, He has begged me for another child since the day Gabi was born! I have no doubt that he would do anything for me or his kids, They are very lucky to have someone who will love them and protect them like him. Gio is such a kind loving father and Gabi adores him! My father-in-law has come such a long way and hasn't always had the easiest life. I am very proud of where he is today and the accomplishments that he has made. He loves Gabi and is a fantastic Grandpa! We love all three of you very much!
This was our fathers day gift to Gio, my dad, and Gio's dad Tomas. Everything in the basket has the word "pop" on it somewhere, The sign says I don't mean to sound "corny" but POP you ROCK!





0 comments:
Post a Comment