We had so much fun at the Walk with Angels walk this year! This was our first time, and I look forward to the next one! We will be in California this year for the Buddy Walk and I was really sad to miss it. I love meeting new families and also meeting friends we have meet online but not in person.
We had a Great turn out! Our Team Gabilicious was awesome! Thanks everyone for taking a Saturday to be with and support out little angel!
This is Gabi with Lyla, Bree, and Mia! I was so excited to finally meet these three cuties! I see their pictures everyday on Instagram and I can't get enough of them! It was so good to talk to Kecia and Tysen and I look forward to the the time!
Eating our Chick-Fi-la lunch!
Gabi danced her little heart out!
I am so glad we have the opportunity to get to know so many amazing people through Gabi, She truly is an angel and the connections and friends we have made would have never happened if she wasn't who she was. She is such a blessing in so many ways and we love her very much!
She was so tired she was out before we hit the car to go home! It was such a great day! I'm so glad we signed up and so grateful to all those who supported us! Thanks again!













0 comments:
Post a Comment