The Scott Family

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday, August 26, 2012

All Dressed Up!

all ready for church!
We went to the mall with Grandma, we tried hats on Gabi and i couldn't stop laughing cause she would go cross eyed trying to look at them!
A few weeks ago my moms old neighbor came over and did a portrait shoot of Gabi, I brought a whole bunch of outfits and thought her little Mexican dresses might be cute, we didn't end up using them but I wanted to show everyone any way, she is the cutest Mexican I have ever seen! ;)

I love it!
I bought Gabi some new headphones for our road trip in a few weeks and decided we better try them out to make sure she will use them, they are so funny on and she loves them! Especially when she is rocking out with the ipod!

She is really into wanting to try things on, While i was trying on sun glasses at target she had to try some too!She cracks me up!

Look at that Diva! what a life! Binky and glasses! ha ha

0 comments: