We Finally took Gabi to get some real pictures taken! We went to FOTOFLY in Draper and LOVED them! It only took 30 mins to take the pictures, they edited them while we went and ate lunch, we got to view the images on a slideshow and if we liked them purchase a cd with ALL the images that were taken right then and there! You get all the rights to your photos so I can use them for whatever I want which i love and it was only $79! That's a killer deal for such good photography! and they have such cute backgrounds and props to use! I posted some of my favorites but there are many more if you want to look at them. You can vist www.myfotofly.com and use the password 20114116scott. I have also posted them all on Facebook so you can view them there as well. 















I think they did an excellant job at capturing Gabi's silly personality, and beautiful little face! She melts me everytime I see her!
August 2012
13 years ago





5 comments:
She is so adorable!! I cannot beleive it has been 1yr!!
She is beautiful! Love her pictures!
OMG I love the photos! They turned out great, and show a lot of personality. :) Super cute!
she is a darling, darling little girl!!!
this are just darling!! i absolutely love her outfit too!!!
Post a Comment