The other night I was getting Gabi ready for bed, bathed her, chaged her, fed her and just as we were saying goodnight she decided to throw up all over her new clean PJ's.... she giggled as we changed her again got her cleaned up and once again said our good nights and I put her in bed. I turned around to close her closet doors and when I turned back around this is what I found!!! she was kneeling at the side of her crib staring right at me!
She then procedded to stand up ....
and look over the edge....
This is the first time she's ever tried this that I have seen anyway! I am conviced that she does things at night while we are sleeping and keeps it a secret! When she does something she does it completly out of the blue with no hesitation!
She even had a smooth transition and went from standing to sitting with no problem!
Needless to say I was Shocked, Happy, Proud, and Sad all at the same time! My Baby Girl is growing up! Gio and I had a good laugh because she got her way again and we had to take her out of her crib to lower it so that she wouldn't suicide dive onto the floor... trust me she would totally do it! she tries on our bed all the time! She had a good time playing in all her bedding on the floor and it wasted enough energy that she knocked right out when we finally got her crib all back together!
August 2012
13 years ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment