
Thanksgiving this year was with the Hreinson side of the family and it was a good time! So good in fact that I don't even have any pictures to show for it! The only picture I could find was this one of Gabi and Adri the morning after our Thanksgiving sleepover at my moms! The food was of coarse amazing as usual and it was a really chill relaxing day. We did go to Wal-mart for black Friday shopping and since they opened at 10pm it was even better because I didn't have to wake up at the butt crack of dawn! We decided to sleep at my moms house again because she lives closer to all the stores and the wal-mart by her house last year was super chill. I thought this year would be the same but I was sadly mistaken. This was the craziest I have ever seen Wal-mart! but it did die down fast because everyone dashed out of there so quickly. We got a few things but nothing too crazy. I love a good deal but we really don't need anything electronic or anything else for that matter so I went more to find other people presents at a good price. half of what I bought I took back ( like I usually do!) because i found something better later. Gio loves the craziness of crowds and gets an adrenaline rush out of it. I don't mind it only because I go expecting the craziness. Shopping on Black Friday and working on black Friday are 2 different ball games though. Working retail I usually have to work most holidays and black Friday is the worst. I sale appliances so delivery dates are weeks if not months out, people return things like crazy, product goes on back order which makes customer angry, and we deal with the aftermath of stupid greedy people until after Christmas is over. Working retail has made me hate people! and it has also made it so that I would never treat an employee or person the way some of our customers do. I love Christmas time and the feeling of love and giving it brings but i also see an evil side to people that is greedy, selfish, lying, and demanding. It still blows my mind! I am so thankful that I was taught to have good morals, and character and to care about others, because there are way to many people in the world who could care less about anyone else but themselves. Someday I won't have to work retail and I will be able to enjoy the whole holiday once again!
0 comments:
Post a Comment