Gio and I celebrated our 4th wedding anniversay on November 3rd. We both had to work that day and we decided to not do anything big this year. I had bought tickets to see the Michael Jackson Immortal Tour cirque du soleil show for the end of the month and thought that could be our anniversary present to each other. Although we have only been married for 4 years we have been a couple for over 8 years. I can honestly say that I love him more and more each year we are together. There have been many ups and downs and hard times but they have only made us stronger. I can not imagine being with any other person. There are definatly times that I want to strangle him because he can drive me crazy but as he would say I would miss that part of him if he changed and hes probably right, a little bit!
Gio is the best dad to Gabi, he is so protective and wants the best things possible for her. He also is so patient with her and gentle. When he does get mad at her it actually shocks me a little bit, but he feels so guilty afterward that he has to apologize and hug her and his heart turns to pure mush! Gabi already knows how to play him and Im afraid she will get what ever she wants out of him!
Gio is also a great Husband he is very caring and always shows me how much he loves me. I keep telling him that he would show me even more if he would keep the house clean and picked up but for some reason he doesnt believe me! ;) he gives the best hugs and kisses and I take them for grantide sometimes because im too caught up in our busy life, Im working on being better at accepting his love for me even if i think its inconveinant at the time. I am so lucky to have someone who loves me that much and I need to be better at embracing it! Im working on that one!
I feel so blessed to have my family for eternity and know that as long as we live our life to the best of our ability we will be together forever. I take my temple covenants very seriously because I love my family more than anything. I thank God every day for giving me a loving husband and the most amazing daughter. He knows our needs and he has given me the most incredible family. I love you Gio and Gabi and I'm grateful for you in my life! Happy Anniversary!










0 comments:
Post a Comment