We took up the dontations to the hospital today and it was such a great feeling! I actually felt sick to my stomach walking in because it was all to close to home. It felt like yesterday walking through those doors every day to go see our little princess and walking out with her was another reminder of what a blessing she is and how we are so lucky to have her! I loved this tree at the hospital, I truly believe in miricles because I have one in my home everyday!
This was some of the stuff we took up, We had over 30 pairs of PJ's, and close to 20 blankets!
Cute little flowers and bows for the Baby Girls!
I made all the families one of these boxes full of "HUGS" and "KISSES" ;)
The note we attached to each box...
I made these recieving blankets for the hospital. The ones they use get hammered from all the use, They were pretty easy and I plan on making more to take up!
The PJ's
This was Gabi's Dr while she was there, Robert Digeronimo! He worked miricles and was always so nice! And he always told us how much he loved Gabi, it made it a little bit easier to leave her every night knowing she was loved so much!
This is Kylie, She was Gabi's therapist while she was there, She spent many hours trying to get her to eat!
Kathie Neff, She is the parent cordinator of the NICU, she also has a daughter with Down Syndrome!
One of the doctors admiring our little Elf!
The front desk girls!
This was such an awesome experience and something I want to do throughout the year. I really can never repay them for the miricles they performed and the love they shared with us. Thank you all again to those who donated, I assure you it went to good use! I love the spirit of Christmas and the spirit of giving, I wish it were here all year long!
August 2012
13 years ago





1 comments:
pinThank you for all the beautiful items that were donated to our babies here in the NICU. Our families will absolutely feel the love. Your Gabi is one of the most precious kiddos on earth. Thanks for brining her to visit.
Happy Holidays!!
Post a Comment