The Scott Family

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monday, August 23, 2010

Gone Fishin'

Gio has Been OBSESSED with fishing lately. He caught a fish and named it Freddie while we were ate Wolf Creek over the 4th and he hasn't stopped talking about it. He has bought a fishing pole, learned about all the hot fishing holes around our house, has a huge tackle box full of stuff that I'm not sure he even knows what it is all for he just wants to look official! We have even been to Cabellas 3 times in the last month. It kills me! I married him because he doesnt like stuff like that but apparently he wants to be a "man's man" as he would say! I am glad that he enjoys himself and it is a relaxing hobbie that he can go out and do, but thats the only thing he ever wants to do lately! He can't wait to take Gabi with him, maybe i will enjoy it a little more then!


This is at Salem pond. We packed a picnic Gabi and I hung out and Gio got to fish. He is determined to catch another Freddie before the end of the summer! It is a very relaxing place I was able to play with Gabi and read a book under a shade tree... it was really good until the rain started up!






We also went to a pond in Highland which was also pretty fun, the biggest problem is pulling gio away, he fishes until he can't see any more! For the most part it has been alot of fun to have our small family outings, I just dont want to go everyday! Hopefully Gio will just catch his fish soon!

0 comments: