The Scott Family

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Baby Bedding....

I found this Baby Bedding on Ebay and thought it was really cute. We purchased a black crib and dresser for the nursery and it has been really hard to find anything that matches. Everything is pink and brown~ I really wanted Hot Pink and Black so i figured I would have to just make it. I also dont like the super "babyish" stuff. I know she is a baby but I wanted something that was a little more modern and fun. This is the closest bedding I have found to what I want. The only problem is there are still a few things that I dont like about it, like the pink ruffle on the top of the bumpers! It is also over $300... I know that i could make it for half the price and make it the way I want. So that is what I'm in the process of doing! I purchased my material and have finished making my hot pink crib sheet! I may be in over my head but i think that it should be fairly easy. I'm excited to see how it turns out, I just need to find the time to finish it in the next few weeks!Once I'm donw I will post the final product you'll just have to tell me what you think~
Wish Me Luck!!!




2 comments:

Kalli said...

That is the cutest crib ever I love that bedding sooo cute!

Crozier's Crazy Chronicals said...

It's such a cute crib set AND hello it matches your blog back ground to a 't'.