The Scott Family

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, April 9, 2009

It's Been Awhile.....

So its been awhile since my last post... life at the Scott house has been crazy and I can't believe it's April already. We only have 3 weeks left of the semester...THANK GOODNESS.... then we both start summer school! I really want to finish asap so that we can start a family. I'm hoping that summer classes go by quick at least. I feel like I have no time for anything. My house hasn't been clean since Christmas, I have neglegted my health because I never feel like cooking or working out, and We have been aweful about going to church every week. I need a whole life makeover! I'm ready for it because right now I feel like I'm living in chaos. Maybe only taking 2 classes will help as apposed to 5. I think that the stress has brought on allergies that I have never had in my life, and they are miserable. I hope that they never come back! Anyway I feel like I'm venting a little but at least you know a little more about what is going on around here and hopefully in a few weeks I'll have more time to keep things updated.

1 comments:

Melissa said...

sounds like you guys are busy!!

Can I tell you something that you already know? You're amazing and awesome, and Heavenly Father loves you. He blesses our lives, and makes everything easier to bear when we are obedient to his commandments, and we strive to have a relationship with him. I just relearned that again, again very recently. I feel like life is such a learning process and also a cycle that sometimes we forget things we already know. It is for me at least.

I'm proud of you for going back to school and being so diligent about it! Good for you. Keep working hard, you'll be so glad you finished (when you're done).

And also I'm really glad that you got your tickets to Micheal J. I forgot about your undying love for him!:)haha!! You guys are going t have a blast!