A few days after Christmas we were able to go to Soldier Hallow in Midway Tubing with my Dad's side of the family. It was super cold but soooo much fun! I havent done any winter sports (skiing, tubing, snowmobiling) in years and it made me realize how much I miss it. I love playing in the snow! Yes it is cold but it is one way to enjoy the winter instead of dreading the white stuff! I hope we can go up again next year and this time i hope i either fit into my winter clothes, or i invest in them cause jeans and a coat that is too small to zip up just doesnt cut it! especially if you miss getting on your tube when the tow rope comes and you are dragging on your stomach up the hill! Yeah that really happened and it was cold!
August 2012
13 years ago








0 comments:
Post a Comment