So I'm going through the normal anxiety that I'm sure every first time Mother feels before they have a baby.... I constantly have a nott in my stomach and every once in a while I feel like I'm going to puke or pass out!
My origanal due date is March 10th.... 5 Weeks away.... and who knows what happens if she decides to come early... March 26th is what they changed my due date to after my first ultra-sound... at that time I was pissed and I thought that I might kill the doctor... Now I think that 2 1/2 more weeks is completly doable! In fact I might keep praying that she is a stubborn one that doesnt want to come! (I saw that now but I may kick myself later who knows!)
Part of the anxiety is that some of the People I know that have been pregnant with me are starting to pop their little ones out... and that means I know that I'm next! I'm not scared for the labor and delivery part ( just yet anyway!) Im scared for the rest of my life knowing that it will never be the same. It will never be just Gio and I at home alone with nothing to worry about but ourselves. Im a little scared that I may not love being a Mother as much as i should... in fact what if I really hate it ... I doubt that will happen but my mind keeps playing tricks on me! I also keep freaking out that Gio will be gone when I have her... he is going to vegas for a few days in 2 weeks, and he sucks at answering his phone when he is at work! i really dont want to have her alone i might kill him!
The baby has been super active the last couple weeks kung foo-ing me like crazy! Before I could see my stomach mover and feel the little bumps... now I feel baby limbs its a little weird but very fansinating! Gio likes to play with her but he also gets a little freaked out at times!
I feel very lucky to have had a super easy pregnancy.... so far I have only gained 8 pounds! I am very proud of that seeing before hand it seems like i could put on 8 pounds in a week with no problem! I have always told myself that I wanted to be thinner after having kids than before so im going to hold myself to that~ (and no im not starving myself and my unborn child if your wondering! I just havent used pregancy as an excuse to engorge myself in food!) I also have slept like a baby every night! i baracaid myself with pillows and knock out! I do have to get up and pee at least once a night but I go right back to sleep with no problem, I sleep in everyday off i have knowing that those days will soon be numbered! I havent had any major cravings at all and all my tests at the doctors have come back healthy and normal!
I started my 2 week appointments and I go back in to the doctor tomorrow. I also am scheduled to have a stress test on the baby wednesday just as a precaution because of our family history of high blood preassure and heart disease... even though mine is all normal~ i guess its better to be safe. Lately I feel like I have been horseback riding for days because my hips and crotch hurt! =) which means she is one getting bigger and 2 my body is starting to prepare for her arrival... aaahhh!
I think that I have vented enough... But I still need a name for this little girl! so if you have any suggestions send them this way!
August 2012
13 years ago





1 comments:
:) That's all I did through your whole post was smile... Remembering those exact same feelings and emotions. Yes your life will never be the same, but after a few months of having a baby in your home you'll wonder what you two ever did by yourselves! It's nerve-racking and exciting, and the moment you hold her for the first time it will be love at first sight! Good luck with everything. I'm looking forward to your first baby post!
Post a Comment