So I really have been lucky with my pregnancy in not getting too sick. I have yet to puke and that is such a blessing for me... I don't do throw up. In fact for the most part I feel perfectly normal. This last week though I have had the worst time finding anything to eat that is satisfing. I now know why Pregnancy cravings are a life and death situation! haha... The thought of food makes me nauseous and it is getting worse. I find that I am gagging down everything that I eat. It can taste perfectly fine in the begining and then half way through it I can eat any more. The crappy thing is that if I don't eat I feel just as gross. I now know why my sister-in-law Rachel called Food a necassary Evil!
For Instance they other day I left for work and didnt have breakfast. I knew I would be starving so i stopped at the gas station and got a muffin and some orange juice. I ate half of the muffin and couldnt eat any more because it was way too sweet. For lunch I decided to get some chicken tortilla soup from Bajio. I have never had it and that was a big mistake it was the worst soup I've ever eaten. Luckily I ordered a taco with it and had something to eat but again I was starving about 2 hours later. After work I picked up a pizza and some breadsticks before I went to school. I thought that if the pizza wasnt good The breadsticks would fill me up. WRONG.... they both sucked again. the breadsticks weren't cooked all the way and the pizza had hardly any sauce on it so it was bland and gross... Gio wouldnt even eat it. So once again I was starving. I went to class and decided that I was going to go get me a Jamba Juice cause they fill me up pretty good. Gio was hungry too so i stopped at Noodles and Co. I ordered some pasta. Then I went and picked up my Jamba Juice. They both sucked as well. The jamba juice tasted ok but it was more like juice then a smoothie. the noodles I got were dry and flavorless. They tasted like they had been sitting out all day. I was starving when I went to bed and I had wasted a bunch of money on crappy food!
I don't usually eat out four times in one day I know you are all probably thinking im crazy! We are staying at my In-laws for a few weeks while we wait to close on our Condo so i havent been grocery shopping much. My Mother-in-law is really good about feeding us whenever we are home and for the most part its not bad but it is almost always Mexican food an sometimes it isn't very appealing to a pregnant women! I really just want to move into our place and buy the groceries that I want. I have been trying to eat fairly healthy (most days are) but somedays it is really hard. Fruit is one thing that I have really liked and I usually always have some kind with me. The last really satisfing meal I ate was garden tomatoes, cucumbers, corn on the cob, and cottage cheese. It was like heaven, I ate it two days in a row but now it doesn't sound good. I wish that there was at least one good thing that I liked all the time so I don't feel like the life is being sucked out of me! anyway this was kind of me venting a little and I know that it could be much much worse so i shouldn't complain too much. It is just a little frustrating and annoying that something that you love so much is now so exhausting to deal with!
August 2012
13 years ago





1 comments:
I know the thing I loved the most was the dreaded thing of each day...FOOD! Good luck! Hope it doesn't last too long.
Post a Comment