Gio and I waiting for everyone to arrive ... it was really hot!!
Gio the Mexi "Can" Cook!!!
Testing his BBQ Skills!
US!!
Eating...
Poor Mom and her bum knee.... Glad she came but she probably should have stayed home...She would never admit that!
Everyone eating together! Gio was so proud that the white people and the brown people mixed! hahahahaha
One of my Bday cakes that I made! I also made strawberry shortcake!
Gio and his Mom
The typical Emery look! She always look like she is full to the brim with those chubby cheeks!!!
Junior....aka baby Phil! His big brown eyes are sooo cute!!
Harris showing me that he can catch bubbles!
Me and the husband!
Ischia, Sophie, and Gio
Jace
Reese
It was alot of work to plan for that many people... but it was SOOO much fun and I love spending time with my family! It makes me appreciate my Mom so much because she puts on stuff like this all the time. I was soo exhausted and every muscle in my body aches from the loading, hauling, preparing, and the lack of sleep! It was a great Birthday celebration though and I can't wait until next year to do it again!!! Hopefully everyone who couldnt make it can be there next year!
It really was a great party. You two are so good to do so much work on your own b-days. Gio's cooking is amazing and your cakes were too pretty to eat. We love you guys so much and hope you have a great birthday- you really truly deserve it!
~MY FACE MAY BE DIFFERENT
BUT MY FEELINGS THE SAME
I LAUGH AND I CRY
AND I TAKE PRIDE IN MY GAINS
I WAS SENT HERE AMOUNG YOU
TO TEACH YOU TO LOVE
AS GOD IN THE HEAVENS
LOOKS DOWN FROM ABOVE
TO HIM I'M NO DIFFERENT
HIS LOVE KNOWS NO BOUNDS
IT'S THOSE HERE AMOUNG YOU
IN CITIES AND TOWNS
THAT JUDGE ME BY STANDARDS
THAT MAN HAS IMPARTED
BUT THIS FAMILY I'VE CHOSEN
WILL HELP ME GET STARTED
FOR I'M ONE OF THE CHILDREN
SO SPECIAL SO FEW
THAT CAME HERE TO LEARN
THE SAME LESSONS AS YOU
THAT LOVE IS ACCEPTANCE
IT MUST COME FROM THE HEART
WE ALL HAVE A PURPOSE
THOUGH NOT THE SAME START
THE LORD GAVE ME LIFE
TO LIVE AND EMBRACE
AND I'LL DO AS YOU DO
BUT AT MY OWN PACE~
Gio and I have been together since I was 19 years old and were married in November 2007! I am currently working as a Kitchen Designer and Gio is working at Paul Mitchell the School as a learning leader. Gio also runs our salon called Gianni International in Provo. We stay really busy and enjoy the time we spend together! We have a little girl named Gabriella who has changed our lives forever! She has down syndrome and has blessed us beyond belief! We love her so much!
2 comments:
Fun Emery is so cute! I am sad I missed out
It really was a great party. You two are so good to do so much work on your own b-days. Gio's cooking is amazing and your cakes were too pretty to eat. We love you guys so much and hope you have a great birthday- you really truly deserve it!
Post a Comment