The Scott Family

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Gio and I were horrible at getting Christmas cards out this year so I thought that I would just post something instead! This year has been great, Some of the highlights were moving into our own apartment. That has been the best thing for me! I need my space and living with the in-laws is never easy! I had the oppurtunity to vistit Ryan, Rachel and Mia in Denver and that was very refreshing. I also went on a girls weekend with my sisters to St. George which is a tradition I would like to continue. Gio has been busy with the salon all year. The stress gets to him every once in a while but he has an amazing attitude and keeps things under control for the most part! He has been traveling with some of the stylist at the salon teaching classes to hair schools and he really seems to enjoy that. He also has been teaching at Paul Mitchell the School and loves what he does. We celebrated our 1 year anniversary in November and we are excited for the coming years together.

I love christmas time for the spirit that it brings. My family is the most important thing to me and it seems at Christmas we are closer than ever. I love giving gifts and the warm feeling that it brings. I am so greatful for our Savior who made it possible for us to be with our Families forever. That brings me such peace and joy. The love I have for each member of our family is so great I can only imagine what it will feel like when I have my own children. My family is everything to meand I just wanted to let them know that. I am so greatful to have the family that I do , I'm the luckiest person in the world!

The pictures I posted are from previous Christmas' I cherish all the memories of my childhood and can't wait to relive them through my own children!



This is Gio and I on our honeymoon last year,
I used this picture for our Christmas card in 2007.

Christmas P.J.'s have always been a tradition. Opening them on Christmas eve so we looked cute on Christmas morning!!!

This Picture cracks me up... This was the Christmas before Ryan and Rachel got married. Ryan got Rachel that Sleeping Beauty doll for Christmas and since she was going to be in Michigan she left the doll with him so he wouldn't forget about her I guess... Anyway she wanted him to prove his love for her so she told him that he had to carry the doll on Christmas morning and get pictures!! He must really love her! And I'm glad because I have an awesome sister-in-law!! Love you Rachel! (ps if i told the story wrong Rachel sorry thats all I remember!)

This is Me and Brittany at our Monson Christmas party.

WE WISH YOU ALL A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

LOVE,

SHERRON AND GIO

2 comments:

Dustin and Selena said...

I LOVE the first picture of you. You are so beautiful!

Melissa said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Years!

I hope I get to see you this year! =)

You two are so cute!